Some interesting facts …
Incredible as it may seem, water is quite possibly the single most important catalyst in losing weight and keeping it off.
Water suppresses the appetite naturally and helps the body metabolise stored fat.
Drinking enough water is the best treatment for fluid retention. When the body receives less water, it perceives this as a threat to survival and begins to hold on to every drop.
How much water is enough? On the average, a person should drink eight 8 glasses every day. That’s almost 2 litres. However, the overweight person needs one additional glass for every 4 kilos of excess weight.
So when the body get the water it needs, then the fluids are balanced and this means;
- Endocrine-gland function improves.
- Fluid retention is alleviated as stored water is lost.
- More fat is used as fuel because the liver is free to metabolise stored fat.
- Natural thirst returns.
- There is a loss of hunger almost over night.
Bottled Water isn’t necessarily healthy….
Bottled cooler systems are not sealed from the environment. Ever watched HOW people change the bottle?
Take off the old bottle , then the chiller tank is exposed to the environment, hope the person changing the bottle doesen’t sneeze!
Now lets pick up the new bottle, generally its by grasping the neck, yep the place where your next cup of water is coming from. There are so many opportunities for bacteria, and other “nasties” to enter the water supply when bottles are used.
It’s an acknowledged problem – so much so that the International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) recommends that bottled water coolers be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
With no chlorine added to kill bacteria bottled water can’t even be considered better for you.
Filtered Fresh refillable systems are safe.
Because your water is filtered after it leaves the bottle, the water in the bottle contains chlorine to keep it safe and fresh while waiting to be used. When it moves from the bottle to the chilling tank passes through our filtration system, at that point the heavy metals, tastes, chlorine, sediments etc, are removed. Our chilling tanks are sealed to maintain the health of the water whilst waiting for you to enjoy.
Even so, we want to be sure your getting the best quality water you can so that’s why with Filtered Fresh our low rental costs include regular cleaning and sanitising.
Filtered Fresh mains connected systems are safe.
Bottle-less water coolers are connected directly to your water source. They’re a closed system. Closed systems do not provide an opportunity for dirt and germs to enter the system. The water supply is contained within the system, so what’s outside your water cooler stays outside your water cooler.
With mains connected water filtration, weather its a cooler or bubbler or under-sink installation, you get fresh, purified, great-tasting, safe drinking water whenever you want it.
And another thing or two…
The amount of water you consume is extremely important to ones health. Here are the top 10 benefitsof drinking water:
1. Weight Loss: Drinking water helps you lose weight better then anything else in the world. Water flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water can also reduce hunger and acts as an appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less. Water has also has zero calories.
2.Have Healthier Skin and Look Younger: When your skin is properly hydrated you will always look younger. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturise skin and increase the elasticity in your skin.
3. Natural Remedy for Headaches and Migraines: Water helps relieve headaches and back pains. These are sometimes caused by dehydration and replenishing your body with water can help. Although there are many other reasons contribute to headaches and migraines, dehydration is the common one.
4. Better Productivity: Your brain consists of 90% water so drinking more can improve your productivity at work and in doing other tasks. It helps you think better, be more alert, and helps make you concentrate a lot better.
5. Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature throughout the day. You will have a lot more energy when performing exercises and water also helps to fuel your muscles.
6. Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water boosts your metabolism because it helps your digestive system work properly. Fibre and water go hand in hand.
7. Less Cramps, Sprains, and Injuries: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’ll be less likely get cramps and sprains.
8. Less Likely to Get Sick and Feel Healthy: Drinking plenty of water helps fight ailments like the flu, kidney stones, and heart attack. Water mixed with lemon is used primarily for ailments like respiratory disease, intestinal problems, rheumatism and arthritis etc. Drinking water also improves our immune system.
9. Relieves Fatigue: Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products that the body doesn’t need. If your body lacks water your heart will need to work a lot harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells. Same goes for the rest of your vital organs, your organs will be exhausted and so will you.
10. It Puts You in A Good Mood: Water makes your body feel good and gives you more energy. Your body will communicate with your brain and tell it that it’s happy. The amount of water you consume is extremely important to your health.